COVID-19 New Patient Protocols
We care about your health and safety, as they are our top concerns. If you have a dental appointment with us, we ensure that we will make your visit as safe as possible. We are following the regulations and guidelines provided by the CDC, OSHA, and local government to make sure we stay in line with all health regulations for the safety of our patients, staff, and community.
Before Entering Our Practice
Wear a mask before arriving at the office. Do let us know if you have an auto-immune disease, are undergoing cancer treatment, or have any heart or lung disease. Please do not enter the office, if you:
- are feeling sick or having a fever, cough, cold, shortness of breath.
- feel tasteless or lost the sense of smell in the last 3 weeks.
- were in contact with anyone with a positive test result of COVID-19 over the previous 3 weeks.
- traveled outside the U.S.A. in the last 14 days.
- or any of your family members have had a temperature in the last 3 weeks.
After entering our office
- We will check your temperature.
- Utilize our sanitizer and wash your hands.
- Maintain social distance as much as possible.
- Do cover your mouth while sneezing.
For any additional questions, call our office at (408) 275-0768. You can also visit our website at [email protected]